The Employee Activities Committee (EAC) is excited to announce the 2020 Florida Polyween contests.
This year’s Florida Polyween contests are:
- Door decorating
- Individual costume
- Group costume (to conform to CDC guidelines, group entries must be a collage of individual photos)
- Open to all employees of Florida Polytechnic University – on campus and remote
- Contest ends Friday, Oct. 30 at 12 p.m.
- Entries must be submitted via Florida Polyween contest photo entry between 8 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 29 and 12 p.m. Friday, Oct. 30
- One entry per contest
Additional rules for door decorating contest:
- Decorations must be appropriate with workplace standards.
- Do not damage the door or surrounding wall.
- Use only clear tape or mounting putty to attach decorations to the door.
- Do not glue, nail or staple anything to the door or door frame.
- Do not use any material or product that will harm the door.
- Decorations must not obstruct access to the office. Door windows should remain uncovered. Door should be able to open and close.
- All decorations must be removed by Friday, Nov. 20.
- Everyone will have an opportunity to vote electronically.
- Voting link will be provided Monday, Nov. 2, and voting will end at 3 p.m.
- Winners will be announced the afternoon of Monday, Nov. 2.
- First place for both the door and individual costume will receive two admission tickets to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- First place for group costume will receive a gift basket.
Don’t let COVID-19 stop our traditions. Have fun, be creative, and show your Florida Poly spirit!
For more information, contact Sherri Pavlik.