The Employee Activities Committee (EAC) is excited to announce the 2021 Florida Polyween contests.
This year’s Florida Polyween contests are:
- Door decorating
- Individual costume
- Group (department) costume (in an effort to conform with CDC guidelines and COVID safeguards, group entries must be submitted as a collage of individual photos)
- Open to all employees of the University – both on campus and at remote locations
- Contest ends on Friday, Oct. 29 at 5 p.m.
- Entries must be submitted via Florida Polyween contest photo entry between 8 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 27 and 5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 29.
- One entry per contest
Additional rules for door decorating contest:
- Decorations must be appropriate with workplace standards.
- Do not damage doors and surrounding walls.
- Only use clear tape or mounting putty to affix decorations to the door.
- Do not use glue, nails, staples or any other objects to attach decorations to the door.
- Do not use any other material or product that will potentially harm the door.
- Decorations must not obstruct access to the office.
- Decorations should not present a safety hazard.
- Doors should be able to close and open.
- Windows should not be obstructed and must remain uncovered.
- All decorations must be removed by Friday, Nov. 19.
- Everyone will have an opportunity to vote electronically.
- The voting link will be provided on Monday, Nov. 1, and voting will end at 5 p.m.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday, Nov. 2.
- The winners in each category will be presented with a Florida Polyween trophy which they can display proudly for the year. The trophy will be returned to the EAC prior to the 2022 Florida Polyween contests.
For additional information, contact Regina L. Brown.