Florida Polytechnic University strives to follow best practice in its operational procedures. An important change has been recommended for the expense report business process to enhance the effectiveness of controls.
- Delegates on cost centers will review but will not have final approval on expense reports.
- If the payee of the expense report is the cost center manager, then the individual’s manager will now be required to also approve the expense report.
- This revision is necessary to eliminate the possibility of employees approving their own expense report.
NOTE: It is recommended that managers who have delegated their Workday inbox, retain access to the inbox. The delegation will work the same. To retain inbox access:
- Type “My delegations” in the Workday search box
- Click “Manage Delegations”
- Check the box “Retain Access to Delegated Tasks in Inbox”
For more information regarding expense reports or accounts payable-related questions, please email the Accounts Payable Office or call 863-874-8673.