Fiscal Year 2019-20 ends Tuesday, June 30th. The finance staff will spend the summer reconciling and preparing financial reports in preparation for the independent auditors. The success of the audit process reflects on the entire institution. It is critical that the University complies with all requirements expected by the auditors, the Board of Trustees, our funding sources and other outside agencies that rate our institution.
All employees are asked to assist by completing items related to the FY2019-20 budget year by the deadlines provided below.
The memorandum contains the deadlines for processing requests. Please take the time to review this document and communicate the deadlines within your department. Specific attention should be given to the following:
- Workday approvals for requisitions, expense reports, etc. must be completed by the deadline.
- Check your Workday Inbox & Notification approval queues frequently to ensure all expense reports and requisitions are approved before the deadline.
- Failure to adhere to this schedule may result in requests being rejected, returned, or processed against the new FY 2020-21.
Please remember, goods not taken possession of or services not been provided by June 30, 2020, are not an expense or capital purchase for the year fiscal ending June 30, 2020. No exceptions.
Thank you for adhering to these established deadlines. Your full cooperation will assist Finance and Procurement in accommodating all FY 2019-2020 end-of-year processing.
As always, if you have any additional questions or require further clarification, do not hesitate to contact the respective department by phone or email.
- Accounts Payable or call 863-874-8673.
- Procurement or call 863-874-8428.
- Budget office: