The Fall 2020 final exam schedule is now available on the Course Registration website. Please review it carefully to find out when exams will be held.
- Final exam week is Monday, Dec. 7 through Friday, Dec. 11.
- All final exams during final exam week will be done online.
- If a student has a time conflict in the final exam schedule or more than two exams on the same day, the student must communicate with their instructor(s) to seek possible solutions.
- In the event of a time conflict, the instructor of the highest numbered course is required to provide a make-up exam during the final exam week that does not create further conflicts.
- If students do not see one of their courses listed, they should contact the instructor or department chair for more information.
- The exam schedule is subject to change and students should review the schedule again right before exam week to check for possible changes.
Students may also view the out-of-class and midterm exam schedule on the Course Registration website.
Contact the Registrar’s Office for more information.