The Fall 2020 final exam schedule can be found on the bottom of the Course Registration website. A link to this page can also be found on the Academic Calendar website. Please review the exam schedule carefully to find out when exams will be held.
- Final exam week is Monday, Dec. 7 through Friday, Dec. 11.
- All final exams during final exam week will be done online.
- If a student has a time conflict in the final exam schedule or more than two exams on the same day, the student must communicate with their instructor(s) to seek possible solutions.
- In the event of a time conflict, the instructor of the highest numbered course is required to provide a make-up exam during the final exam week that does not create further conflicts.
- If students do not see one of their courses listed in the exam schedule, they should contact the instructor or department chair for more information.
- The exam schedule is subject to change and students should review the schedule again right before exam week to check for possible changes.
- The exam dates and times listed online will take precedence over any dates or times that may be reflected in older versions of the exam schedule or what is noted in the course syllabus.
Contact the Registrar’s Office if you have any questions.