The Fall 2021 out-of-class and common exam schedule can be found at the bottom of the Course Registration website. A link to this page can also be found on the Academic Calendar website. If you are enrolled in a course that will hold exams outside of a normal class meeting time, please review the schedule to see when your exam will be scheduled.
- All out-of-class or common exams will be held in the specified locations on the indicated date and time.
- If your class is not listed in the schedule, it is likely that your exams will be held during normal class time. Check with your instructor for more information.
- In the event of an exam conflict, the instructor of the highest numbered course is required to provide a make-up exam.
- If an exam conflicts with an evening course, a make-up exam will need to be scheduled by the exam’s instructor so the student does not miss their regularly scheduled evening course.
- The exam schedule is subject to change and students should review it regularly to see if an updated schedule has been published. Changes to the schedule will be highlighted and dated.
NOTE: Students are expected to attend all class lectures throughout the semester. While it is important to adequately prepare for your exams, missing a class lecture to do so is highly discouraged.
The Fall 2021 Final Exam schedule is in the process of being developed and will be posted as soon as possible. Another Weekly Phoenix message will go out once it has been published.
Any questions regarding the exam schedule can be sent to the Registrar’s Office.