New resources are available for faculty to enhance courses and engage students. Adapting to distance learning is a challenge that every one of our faculty is stepping up to, but you don’t have to do it alone. Florida Poly has invested in resources and experts to walk with you along this path. We are dedicated to making sure students get everything they came here to get. With support from Technology Services and Teaching and Learning, faculty can help students soar through their courses by using advanced tools and methods. Click on this link for a short video demonstrating some of our services.
- a state-of-the-art lightboard that can have a real impact on your courses and brighten the experience for learners.
- digital flashcards, different quiz types, and many more interactive tools.
- a wide assortment of tips and tricks to make your videos more engaging and learning more exciting for students.
- a selection of curated music to complement your lecture materials.
- one-on-one consultations designed to provide a fun and effective approach to learning.
- technology consultations designed to make your teaching life easier .
We’re here to help get your concepts to your students in the most effective way possible. When they succeed, we all succeed.
Reach out to any of our team members and light the fire with us!
- Doug Holton – Teaching and Learning Director
- Brennen Cannon – LMS Administrator /Instructional Designer
- Indira Sukhraj – Associate Director of Educational Outreach
- Constantine Stefanakos – CGM Lab Engineer
You can also book a virtual instructional consultation by clicking this link: Fire Up My Course!