The 2022-2023 Florida Poly U Lead student leadership common application is now open! Florida Poly U Lead is the University’s student leadership program with the goal to guide, educate, and support students who are in various student leadership roles on campus. The program guides students in their understanding of self-leadership, as well as in the application of the core principles and values of the University.
To be eligible to participate in the 2022-2023 Florida Poly U Lead program, students must apply and be employed by Student Affairs in one of the following student leadership positions:
- Campus Recreation Student Worker
- Community Director
- Library Liaison
- Orientation Leader
- Peer Health Educator
- Presidential Ambassador
- Resident Assistant
Common applications for the 2022-2023 Florida Poly U Lead program and student leadership positions within the program will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, March 6. Applications can be completed and submitted via Handshake.
The following dates during the spring 2022 semester showcase the 2022-2023 Florida Poly U Lead selection process timeline:
- March 6, 11:59 p.m. – Florida Poly U Lead common application closes
- March 17-18 and March 21-24 – Student leadership position and employment-specific interviews will take place
- March 31 – Group process interviews
- April 2 – Group process interviews
- April 8 – Student leadership positions and employment decisions sent to applicants
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Florida Poly U Lead program or the various student leadership positions within the program, please contact Paul Carey.