The Florida Retirement System (FRS) is offering free financial planning workshops for all FRS-covered employees.
The upcoming workshops, offered via webcast, will be as follows:
- July 10-Using the FRS to Plan for Retirement, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- July 10-Investment Planning, 1-3 p.m.
- July 11-Education Planning, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- July 11-Understanding the FRS Investment Plan, 1-3 p.m.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
By phone: 1-866-446-9377, Option 2 (TRS 711)
Online: Log in to the workshop registration page.
- Select “Attend a Workshop.”
- Click “County.”
- In the drop-down menu, select either “EMPLOYEE Webcast – Live Stream” (to attend online) or “EMPLOYEE Workshop” (to attend in person). Do not select the county you live/work in.
- Click “Workshop.”
- In the drop-down menu, select the workshop you want to attend.
- Click “Next.”
- Select the date you want to attend.
Employees must register separately for each workshop they wish to attend. Employees who sign up to attend an online workshop will receive details for logging in and participating a few days prior to the workshop.
Employees in the Tallahassee area can attend the workshops in person at the State Board of Administration, 1801 Hermitage Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL 32308.
For more information, contact the Florida Retirement System at 1-866-446-9377 (TRS 711).