October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. We want to use this opportunity to draw your attention to the following tip sheets and resources that are invaluable tools for reducing cybersecurity risks and protecting yourself online.
Click on the links below to learn about these resources and share them to encourage strong, nationwide cybersecurity:
- 5 Ways to be Cyber Secure at Work
- Cybersecurity While Traveling
- Identity Theft and Internet Scams
- Internet of Things
- A How-To Guide for Multi-Factor Authentication
- Online Privacy
- Creating a Password
- 5 Steps to Protect Your Digital Home
- Social Media Cybersecurity
For more information regarding cybersecurity, email the Helpdesk or call 863-874-8888.