Canvas is discontinuing their current gradebook. The University will be moving to Canvas’ new gradebook module beginning with the summer 2019 term. While some of the features of the existing gradebook remain the same, new features and enhancements have been added.
In the new gradebook, faculty can:
- Sort assignment columns by their order in modules.
- Filter assignments by assignment group and/or by the module.
- Set custom colors for specific submission and grading statuses including late, missing, resubmitted, dropped (via assignment group rules), and excused.
- Sort the data in any gradebook column by missing or late status.
- Toggle between entering and viewing grades as points or as percentage values.
- View or hide unpublished assignments.
- Automatically apply grading rules to late and missing submissions.
- Manually adjust submission status to none, late, missing, or excused.
For more information contact Brennen Cannon by email or call 863-874-8816.