Florida Poly has launched a new printer system that offers a variety of new and convenient features for students and employees. Phoenix Print is replacing Pharos as the university’s print system.
Some of the new features include the ability to:
- Charge different cost centers (requires PaperCut MF Client installation from the Software Center)
- “Scan to Home Drive.” This will place the scanned file in W:\PhoenixPrint_Scans
- “Scan to W-Drive.” This will place the scanned file in U:\PhoenixPrint_Scans
- Print by emailing the document to one of the following email addresses:
- Print from multiple devices, such as Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and Chrome OS
The new web interface allows users to:
- Track their environmental impact
- Web print by uploading documents
- Review your print history and print queue
- Find instructions on how to print from personal devices
- Access their Florida Poly Bucks account to add money to their account
Employees and students on Florida Poly Windows computers have the new Phoenix Print printer (displayed as “Phoenix Print on print.weeklyphoenix.floridapoly.edu) as an option for printing. Those with university owner Mac computers should submit a helpdesk ticket to schedule installation and setup.
For more information contact the Phoenix Print and Copy Center at 863-874-8766 or send an email.