Student Affairs and Career Services are rolling out a new tradition – ring the bell! The ringing of the bell celebrates graduating students who have secured a full-time job or graduate school placement.
- Sign the banner with your postgrad plans of working full-time or attending graduate school. The banner is located on the second floor of the IST near Career Services.
- Ring the Florida Poly bell to celebrate graduation and your postgrad plans! See the bell on display on the second floor of the IST.
- Submit a poem about the bell (optional). One poem will be selected and will be engraved on a plaque to be displayed with the bell moving forward. You can find instructions for the poem and how to submit it here.
- Let us know more about your job position by filling out this short form.
- Once you have your full-time position or graduate school placement, find a Student Affairs staff member on the second floor of the IST to help you with the bell!
For more information, contact Allison Pirpich.