This week is International Education Week, a joint initiative of the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Education, aimed at promoting programs that prepare Americans for a global environment and attract future leaders from abroad to study, learn, and exchange experiences.
To celebrate the week, Dining Services is providing different international offerings each day. *
- Monday, Nov. 12, Dessert at lunch, South African Milk Tart (Melktert)
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, Entree at dinner (Chef’s Table), Indian Chicken Tikki Masala
- Wednesday, Nov. 14, Dessert at lunch (LTO), Brazilian Brigadeiro
- Thursday, Nov. 15, Entree at lunch (Action Station), Canadian Poutine
- Friday, Nov. 16, Entree at dinner (Chef’s Table), Russian Beef Stroganoff
Also on Friday, Nov. 16, G. Michael Lester, the technology transfer partnership manager for the NASA Kennedy Space Center’s Technology Transfer Office, will be presenting at the Aula Magna at 10 a.m. He will be discussing how businesses and entrepreneurs can take advantage of hundreds of NASA inventions.
* Schedule subject to change
For more information, contact Mustapha Achoubane.