Welcome back, students! The first week of classes begins Wednesday, Aug. 22. Below are some items you should review to make sure you have a successful first week.
- Review the Academic Calendar for important fall 2018 dates and deadlines.
- Attendance is required during the first week for all classes.
- If you do not attend a class at all during the first week, you will be dropped from that class.
- If you are dropped in error, please contact your instructor immediately.
- If you know you do not want to be in a course, please drop it yourself through CAMS. Do not assume you will be dropped for non-attendance.
- Regular attendance to all classes is encouraged. If you need to miss a lecture, please work with your instructor or review the syllabus for more information.
- Review your class schedule in CAMS to see if there was a:
- Change in classroom location,
- Change in books for class,
- Change in instructor,
- Change in meeting days or times.
- Students may make adjustments to their schedule through CAMS until Tuesday, Aug. 28 by 5 p.m.
- Carefully review the syllabus for all of your classes.
- Application for graduation
If you have any questions regarding your course schedule or application for graduation, email the Office of the University Registrar.