As you register for your Spring 2020 courses, please remember the following items if you add yourself to the waitlist in CAMS:
- Do not add yourself to the waitlist if you are already registered for a section of that class within the same term.
- You will remain in the class and section you are already registered for and your place on the waitlisted section will be disregarded.
- Do not add yourself to the waitlist for a class that conflicts with any other registered or waitlisted class.
- You will not be added to a class that causes a schedule conflict and your position on the waitlist will be disregarded.
- Do not add yourself to the waitlist for multiple sections of the same class.
- You will remain on the waitlist, chosen randomly, and will be disregarded from the others.
If you have done any of the above, please adjust your course selections so that we may better assist you with your scheduling needs.
If you have any questions about waitlists, email the Registrar’s Office.