The Florida Retirement System (FRS) is offering several free financial planning workshops for any FRS-employee via webcast or in person.
- Oct. 2
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. | Using the FRS to plan for retirement
- 7-9 p.m. | Investment planning1
- Oct. 3
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. | Nearing retirement in the FRS
- 7-9 p.m.| Protecting yourself and your loved ones2
1 Combines investment planning basics and details.
2 Combines insurance planning and estate planning.
To register call1-866-446-9377, option 2 (TRS 711) or log into the workshop registration page.
- Select “Attend a Workshop.”
- Click “County.”
- In the drop-down menu, select either “EMPLOYEE Webcast–Live Stream” (online) or “EMPLOYEE Workshop” (in person).
DO NOT SELECT THE COUNTY YOU LIVE OR WORK IN.
- Click “Workshop.”
- In the drop-down menu, select the workshop you want to attend.
- Click “Next.”
- Select the date you want to attend.
- You must register separately for each workshop you wish to attend.
- Those who sign up to attend an online workshop will receive details for logging in and participating a few days prior to the workshop.
For more information contact the Department of Human Resources at 863-874-8425 or by email.