All students should review the updated course delivery modalities for summer and fall 2021 courses as they begin to plan their schedules. Please visit the Course and Schedule Updates webpage for details on how courses will be taught in the summer and fall, as well as the expectations that are being set for students to be successful in their courses. Below is a summary of the updates:
- Summer courses will be face-to-face or online only.
- Classroom seating for the summer term will remain in the social-distancing format from spring.
- Fall courses will be face-to-face only.
- Classroom seating for the fall term will return to pre-COVID-19 capacities.
- Flex and Low Flex modalities will not be utilized in summer or fall.
- Remote attendance for face-to-face courses will not be available during the summer or fall semesters.
- Unless otherwise stated, COVID-19 protocols remain in effect for summer and fall, including usage of face coverings and frequent washing of hands.
For the most up-to-date information, students should regularly visit the Course and Schedule Updates website, monitor their emails, and read future Weekly Phoenix messages as the start of the semester approaches.
Contact the Registrar’s Office if you have any questions.