It is time once again for the annual performance reviews. During the assessment period, we want to ensure that all employees have the necessary information to assist in completing the Self-Review Worksheet. Likewise, for supervisors, we want to make sure you have all the tools you need to assess the performance of your staff and to conduct the Employee Performance Evaluations smoothly. In an effort to create consistency between staff and faculty evaluation cycles, the staff timelines and due dates have changed as follows:
- May 15 – Self-Review Worksheets due to supervisors. This worksheet is to assist supervisors in completing the Performance Evaluation (do not forward to HR).
- June 30 – Employee Performance Evaluations to be completed by supervisors. Make certain to review and discuss with employees before finalizing and submitting to HR.
- July 1 – Supervisors to submit Employee Performance Evaluations to Human Resources.
Staff members not required to complete the self-review and evaluation process include:
- employees who completed their probationary period between January 1, 2020, and March 31, 2020
- faculty members
- student employees
- employees in temporary (OPS) positions.
For employees and/or supervisors who prefer individual assistance, feel free to contact the Department of Human Resources.