For the convenience of our employees, the Department of Human Resources recently updated and created new Workday Job Aids to help the end users in the performance of their job duties while using Workday.
To view the job aids, log in to Workday and click on the “Workday JobAids” worklet. You may also have to click “view more” to gain access to the job aids that are available.
Note: Remote users will need to be connected to VPN to see the job aids.
The following job aids were updated:
- How to Update your Contact Information
- How to Create a Position
- Hiring and Onboarding Students
- How to Apply for an Open Position (internal)
- How to Approve Employee Time
The following new job aids were created:
- How to Assign Organization Assignments
- How to Update your Emergency Contact Information
- How to Upload Documents into Workday
- How to View Candidates in my Job Requisition
- How to View Submitted Reference Checks (this feature will be coming soon!)
The following jobs have been removed because they have been incorporated into or replaced by new/updated job aids:
- How to Add a Personal Email to the Personal Information
- How to Complete the Change Job Task
- How to Edit the End Employment Date of Student Workers
- How to Complete the Edit Position Task
- Recruiting and Hiring Staff in Workday
Should you have questions or concerns, please email Human Resources or call 863-874-8425.